FC06: Thomas Ellis
First Floor, Standard King Room, Connecting Room
Fc06: Thomas Ellis
Location Details: Nags Head
Price: $99 - $264
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 2
FC06: Thomas Ellis
The Thomas Ellis Room features a king-sized, 4-poster broken pediment bed. Amenities include a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen television with DVD player, in room safe and heated towel bar in the private bath. Room 6 is on the 1st Floor, southwest center, and connects to Room 7. Additional room features include a Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer, two bath robes, iron and ironing board.
- Community Pool
- Shower Bath
- 1st Floor
- Mini Refrigerator
Heated Towel Bar
- Keurig Coffee Maker
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.
Protect your vacation
First Colony Inn has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services in case of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The Vacation Rental Agreement you will receive will automatically include this optional plan. More information from Red Sky.
The cost is 7.75% of your total charges, and this amount will be indicated at check out. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. Travel insurance is optional. You will be prompted to accept or decline the coverage on your reservation checkout page.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Outer Banks vacation!
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Take a moment to get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you don’t see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at 1-866-889-7409, or email them at RedSky@ArchInsurance.com.
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
- Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
- Call the Red Sky claims specialists at 1-866-889-7409
- E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, except holidays.